We’ve made a number of changes within the building to help keep you Covid-19 safe.
Arriving at the building
• when entering the building please use the hand sanitiser station
• you will see additional signage and floor graphics reminding everyone to observe social distancing
• lifts are for no more than two people standing side to side wearing face coverings
• there is an enhanced cleaning regime including all key touch points
Arriving at my rooms
• appointments are held with us seated over two metres apart in a generously sized room
• rooms are ventilated between appointments
• there is an enhanced cleaning regime between appointments
• I continue to take payment in cash as well as by card and pin, contactless, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay
Clients should not attend an appointment where they have any COVID related symptoms, are feeling unwell or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive.
Any client in one of the vulnerable groups should where possible not attend an in-person appointment.
If you are unsure about anything please ask.
For information on Covid-19 please visit this NHS webpage