Your First Appointment: What to Expect
For some people beginning therapy can be both exciting and stressful while others may feel calm and relaxed.
Individual reactions differ though everything discussed is treated in confidence.
The first appointment begins with me talking about the service – confidentiality, for example.
The remainder of our time is then given over to considering what brings you to therapy.
During our conversation a fuller picture will emerge and you may also become aware of other things that were not previously on your mind.
By the end of the first appointment you will have a better idea of what’s involved in therapy and how therapy might support you.
You can book your first appointment by
cost: £50 per appointment.
Helping to keep you Covid-19 safe
We’ve introduced a number of changes to help keep you Covid-19 safe
Arriving at the building
• when entering the building please use the hand sanitiser station
• you will see additional signage and floor graphics reminding everyone to follow social distancing
• you will need to wear a face covering when using the lift. Lifts are for no more than two people standing side to side wearing face coverings
• there is an enhanced cleaning regime including all key touch points
Arriving at my rooms
• appointments are held with us seated over two metres apart
• there is an enhanced cleaning regime between appointments
• I continue to take payment in cash as well as by card and contactless