What to Expect, Fees, & Keeping You Covid-19 Safe
I am resuming in-person appointments from 29 March 2021.
For some people beginning therapy can be both exciting and stressful while others may feel calm and relaxed.
Individual reactions differ though everything discussed is treated in confidence.
The first appointment begins with me saying a few words about the service – confidentiality, for example.
The remainder of our time is then given over to considering what brings you to therapy.
During our conversation a fuller picture will emerge and you may also become aware of other things that were not previously on your mind.
By the end of our first appointment you will have a better idea of what’s involved with therapy and how therapy can support you.
You can book your first appointment by…
cost: £50 per appointment.
Payment can be made by cash, card with pin, contactless, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
Helping to keep you Covid-19 safe
We’ve made a number of changes within the building to help keep you Covid-19 safe.
Arriving at the building
• when entering the building please use the hand sanitiser station
• you will see additional signage and floor graphics reminding everyone to observe social distancing
• lifts are for no more than two people standing side to side wearing face coverings
• there is an enhanced cleaning regime including all key touch points
Arriving at my rooms
• appointments are held with us seated over two metres apart in a generously sized room
• rooms are ventilated between appointments
• there is an enhanced cleaning regime between appointments
• I continue to take payment in cash as well as by card and pin, contactless, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay
If you are unsure about anything please ask.